Accepted payment: The
SaraGlen accepts debit cards, all major credit cards, and cash.
A refund will be issued or applied to a new arrival date if cancellation is received at least 7 days prior to the original arrival date.
If cancellation is received within 7 days of the original arrival date, a refund will be isued only if the room is subsequently rented.
In the event that the room is not rented, no refund will be issued and a full charge for the original reservation will be applied.
* Check-In time is 4 to 6 p.m.
* Check-Out time is 11 a.m.
* Minimum Stay: All weekend reservations require a minimum stay of
two nights, including the Saratoga Race Meet.
We will offer one-night weekend reservations based upon availability.
* Early Check-Out: If a guest checks out before the scheduled departure date, they will be charged for the entire cost of the reservation.
* Extra Person Fee: Each room is designed to accommodate 2 persons comfortably. To include a third guest in the same room an Extra
Person Fee of $55 a night will be charged; $85 during Special Events.
* Deposits: During Special Events and Extended Stays (three or more nights), a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
* No Shows: If a guest does not check in as scheduled and no cancellation has been made, they will be charged for the entire reservation.
* Children: Children are welcome at the SaraGlen Motel and there is no charge for children under 18 (up to 2 children under 18 per room.)
* Parking: We have at-room parking and extra spaces available for guests.
* Pets: Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at the SaraGlen Motel.
* Property Damage: Charges for property damages will be assessed on an individual basis.
* Smoking: The SaraGlen Motel rooms are smoke-free. Smoking is permitted outside the buildings only.